- Latest News
- Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Developmental Neurosciences
- Genetics and Genomic Medicine
- Infection, Immunity, Inflammation and Physiological Medicine
- Population, Policy and Practice
- Rare Diseases (Cross-cutting theme)
- A-Z Programme staff
- Strategic partners
- Contact us
- ICH Intranet
The following PhD studentship is available specifically within the IIIP Academic Programme.
3-year PhD Studentship funded by UCL Impact and the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
"Hedgehog Signalling in atopic dermatitis"
Supervisors: Professor Tessa Crompton and Dr Ryan O’Shaughnessy
Closing date: 31st July 2014.
Click here for further details and application process.
For information on all ICH PhD studentships and opportunities, please click here.
Please see Research Studentships for information on other UCL PhD opportunities and projects.
Page last modified on 09 jul 14 12:15