- Latest News
- Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Developmental Neurosciences
- Genetics and Genomic Medicine
- Infection, Immunity, Inflammation and Physiological Medicine
- Population, Policy and Practice
- Rare Diseases (Cross-cutting theme)
- Strategic partners
- Contact us
- ICH Intranet
Work Experience in IIIP
The IIIP Programme offers work experience twice a year, June and October, for students of 16 years and over who have completed their GCSEs. Please contact Sue Ballard for more information on this scheme.
It may also be possible for individual Sections in the Programme to offer work experience on other times of the year. Please contact the relevant Section Administrator directly for further information.
Page last modified on 28 feb 14 11:53