Education & Research highlights
- Asian children with asthma 'need more support'
- ICH welcomes new students!
- Severe heart defects put children at 30 times greater risk of death before age of one
- Wellcome Trust Principal Research Fellowship for Professor Adrian Thrasher
- Professor Terence Stephenson appointed as Chair of General Medical Council
Great Ormond Street Hospital
The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, is the largest centre in Europe devoted to clinical and basic research and postgraduate teaching in children’s health.