Institute of Child Health
- Athena SWAN
- Child Health Research PhD Programme
- Teaching and Learning at ICH
- Vacation studentships
- Bill Marshall Fellowships
- Statistical courses
- Education Staff List
- Strategic partners
- Contact us
- ICH Intranet
How to apply
To be registered for a research degree, candidates will normally be expected to have obtained an upper second or first class honours degree or equivalent. In addition, registrable qualifications in medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences from a UK university or an equivalent qualification from an overseas university. Certain professional qualifications approved by UCL also allow for qualifying examinations to be set in certain circumstances.
Country specific information on the acceptability of international qualifications for admission to UCL is available on the UCL website.
Applicants must meet UCL's English Language requirement as set out
under 'Information for Prospective Students'.
The following application forms should be completed:
- UCL Graduate form - Online application
- ICH Research Degrees application form - Complete and email to email@example.com. This form cannot be processed unless an online UCL graduate application form has been submitted (see 1 above).
Registration for a research degree can be with effect from the
day of any calendar month. Please note that the UCL Admissions Office
do not allow backdating of registration dates.