CHRAT student reports
The following links show a selection of student reports from previous years.
Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Jethro Gibbons The role of miRNAs in human retinal differentiation
- Nahin Jannatul Is there a neural stem cell niche in the developing choroid plexus?
- Calypso Varotsis Plasticity of human adipose tissue-derived stem cells (ADSCs)
- Lorna Campbell The expression pattern of the microcephaly gene Msd2 in zebrafish
- Sophie Fitzsimmons Integrity of white matter pathways crucial for speech: relationship with outcome in adolescents born preterm
- Alex Willsher Cerebral arteriopathy vs. renovascular disease: two distinct entities?
- Jessica Schofield Brain changes in the prematurely born and their behavioural correlates
- Ishani Barai The role of integrins in the development of the neuromuscular system
- Adele Wang To develop an innovative way of monitoring social behaviour using GPS technology
Genetics and Genomics Medicine
- Beverley Wilson Candidate gene analysis to identify genes causing unsolved cases of isolated situs inversus
Infection, Immunity, Inflammation & Physiological Medicine
- Hannah Slevin Overcoming ethnic differences: A 3D approach to body physique for predicting lung function in children: the SLIC (Size and Lung function In Children) study
- Emily Smith Identifying markers of CD34 cell activation by activated platelets
Population, Policy & Practice
- Rachel Atherton Evaluation of the accuracy and precision of body composition measurement techniques in healthy children and in patient groups
- Pui Yi Wong Bilibaby
- Xiaoxi Yan Fractal analysis of accelerometer data in paediatric research
Page last modified on 24 sep 14 17:36