CHRAT student reports
The following links show a selection of student reports from previous years.
- Hannah Slevin Overcoming ethnic differences: A 3D approach to body physique for predicting lung function in children: the SLIC (Size and Lung function In Children) study
General & Adolescent Paediatrics
- Pui Yi Wong Bilibaby
Genes, Development and Disease
- Beverley Wilson Candidate gene analysis to identify genes causing unsolved cases of isolated situs inversus
Infection and Immunity
Neurosciences and Mental Health
- Calypso Varotsis Plasticity of human adipose tissue-derived stem cells (ADSCs)
- Sophie Fitzsimmons Integrity of white matter pathways crucial for speech: relationship with outcome in adolescents born preterm
- Jethro Gibbons The role of miRNAs in human retinal differentiation
- Nahin Jannatul Is there a neural stem cell niche in the developing choroid plexus?
- Alex Willsher Cerebral arteriopathy vs. renovascular disease: two distinct entities?
- Lorna Campbell The expression pattern of the microcephaly gene Msd2 in zebrafish
- Jessica Schofield Brain changes in the prematurely born and their behavioural correlates
- Ishani Barai The role of integrins in the development of the neuromuscular system
Nutritional and Surgical Sciences
- Rachel Atherton Evaluation of the accuracy and precision of body composition measurement techniques in healthy children and in patient groups
Population Health Sciences
Page last modified on 30 oct 13 11:29