- Latest News
- Child Health Research PhD Programme
- Teaching and Learning at ICH
- Vacation studentships
- Bill Marshall Fellowships
- Statistical courses
- Strategic partners
- Contact us
- ICH Intranet
Taught Postgraduate Programmes
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Advanced Physiotherapy (Cardiovascular and Paediatric pathways) or Phsyiotherapy Studies (Cardiovascular and Paediatric pathways)*
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Cell and Gene Therapy
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Paediatrics and Child Health (Advanced Paediatrics, Community Child Health, Gastroenterology and Global Child Health pathways)*
- MSc/PGDip Paediatric Neuropyshology (Applied and Clinical pathways)*
- MRes in Biomedicine
Students registered for the MSc programmes may elect to study only the taught modules of these programmes, qualifying for a UCL Postgraduate Certificate (60 credits) or a Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits), or to carry out, in addition, an individual research project to qualify for the MSc degree (180 credits). Credits may be accumulated and transferred between some of the programmes.
The MRes (Master of Research) in Biomedicine is a part-taught, part-research programme intended as a bridge between a BSc degree and a career in biomedical research. Lectures, study and research topics reflect the wide range of current research at the Institute, and training in professional skills required for research is provided.
*These programmes also offer some of their modules as short or taster courses. For more details, please see the programme websites.
Page last modified on 14 aug 14 17:04