- Welcome Message
- Latest News
- Contact Us
- Research Themes
- ICH Intranet
- ICH News
Teaching and Learning at the Institute of Child Health
The Institute of Child Health has the following aims:
- To provide a wide range of programmes through which practitioners and postgraduate students can enlarge their understanding of current practice and research in the fields of child health, and to reflect the global focus of University College London
- To encourage innovation and change in the content of postgraduate programmes, where possible using expertise and facilities available on the joint site and in associated institutes
- To use innovative methods for assessment and to promote self-directed learning
- To widen access to the taught programmes, through ‘taster’ courses and transferable credits
- To encourage links with other training opportunities at GOSH and with the short professional courses offered in the Institute
- To take part in undergraduate training of medical students.
A full list of Postgraduate Courses is available here.
Page last modified on 28 sep 12 17:02