Dr Ayad Eddaoudi
Tel: (+44) 020 7905 2331
Fax: (+44) 020 7905 2810
- Opening hours (staffed):
- Facility's location:
Room P3.016, Level 3,
Camelia Botnar Laboratories
Great Ormond Street Hospital
85 Lamb's Conduit
London WC1N 3JH
- Postal address:
UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
30 Guilford Street
London WC1N 1EH
Flow Cytometers Status
- Quite busy: Book a week in advance for convenient time.
All Other Analysers
- Array, Calibur, CyAn: Can be booked on the day.
MoFlo XDP Cell Sorter:
- Can be booked on the day but you are advised to book 1 week in advance for a convenient time slot.
FACSAria III Cell Sorter
- You are advised to book at least 2 weeks in advance for a convenient time slot.
- FlowJo, FACSDiva, Kaluza, Summit: Can be booked on the day.
UCL GOS ICH Flow Cytometry Core Facility provides state of the art instrumentation and expertise for cell analysis and sorting.
Guidelines for the use of the facility are provided on these web pages. Please ensure you have read the relevant guidelines to maximise the success and validity of your experiment.
*Platform Pilot Management System
- cell sorting
- cloning: single cell sorting
- data acquisition, analysis and interpretation
- user training
- advice on sample preparation
- user assistance and machine troubleshooting
- help with design of experiments
- sourcing of reagents and techniques; finding alternative approaches
- help with data preparation for presentation and publication
We are also open to collaboration.
The facility has four cell analysers: LSRII, CyAn, FACSArray and FACSCalibur.
The facility offers cell sorting on the latest technology from Beckman Coulter and Becton Dickinson, the
high speed cell sorters MoFlo XDP and FACSAria III.
With four lasers (350, 405, 488, and 633 nm) and 19 parameters (17 colours) detection capability.
With two lasers (488 and 633 nm) and 9 parameters (7 colours) detection capability.
With 2 lasers (488 and 633 nm) and 4 colours (FITC and PE on the blue laser and APC and APC-Cy7 on the red diode).
With 2 lasers (488 and 633 nm) and 4 colours (FITC, PE and PECy5 or PECy7 on the blue laser and APC on the red diode)
Equipped with three lasers:
Equipped with 5 lasers:
Page last modified on 26 sep 16 16:52 by Ayad Eddaoudi