- 08 Dec 2011 Dr Liu Xinyi China Night Lecture
- 10 May 2012 James Lin China Night lecture
- New UK director for ICCHA
- China Night tomorrow: Ashes to beauty - the earliest lime-rich glaze in China
- Job Vacancy: Lecturer in Chinese Archaeology
- Seminar: In Search of Ancient Cultivated Soils in North and South China
- 24 January China Lecturer Job Talks
- 24 Jan. Chinese Archaeology Lecturer Jobtalks
- Chinese University Rankings in Archaeology 2012
- IoA appointed Dr Zhuang Yijie the Lecturer in Chinese Archaeology
- 9th Worked Bone Research Group Meeting Held in Zhengzhou, China
- Oxford Bibliographies: Chinese Studies
- Chinese Researchers visit IoA for Ceramics Analysis Training
- LIU Jia and UCL Connections Awarded Digital Humanities Prize
- "Making Metals and Moulding Society: a Global Perspective on the Emergence of Bronze Age Social Complexity" to be published by Oxbow
- Prof Fuller to give public lecture in Guangdong Museum
- First farming from China to Southeast Asia
- New Publications on China
- Origin of Rice: A Conversation with Archaeobotanist Prof Dorian Fuller
- Dialogue of Civilisations
- 2014 Annual Top 10 Archaeological Discoveries of China Announced
- Leverhulme Lecture on Ancient Chinese Starch
- China’s Tusi Sites Listed as World Heritage
- Special Exhibitions: What's on in China?
- World's oldest tea discovered from Mausoleum of Chinese Han Emperor Jing
- The Story of China
24 January China Lecturer Job Talks
21 January 2013
You are invited to attend the candidate presentations for our new Lecturer in Chinese Archaeology post, which take place on Thursday 24 January. Presentations are being held in Room 612 and all staff and students are welcome.
Shortlisted applicants have been asked to give a presentation on their research, professional experience and interests; past, present and future. Each presentation is expected to last 25 minutes and will be followed by 15 minutes of questions. Formal interviews will take place in the afternoon.
10am-10.40am Dr. Gwen Bennett
10.45am-11.25am Dr. Yijie Zhuang
After the presentations, members of the Appointing Committee will be consulting with staff and students for your views.