- About Our Work
- Research Prize Projects
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact us
- Small Grants
- GCHW Small Grants 2012-13
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant do for you?
- Small Grants 2011-12
- Development of Rapid Prototypes for Muscle Augmentation Using Magnetic Actuation
- Tracking Activity in Relation to Disease: Using smartphone technology to create novel epidemiological tool
- Indoor versus Outdoor Running: A comparison of those who exercise in different environments, how they relate to their bodies when they do so, and what this suggests about the future promotion of public health through exercise
- Ageing Initiative
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Sep 17, 2014 10:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 16, 2014 10:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 11, 2014 10:32:00 AM
- The truth is, Scandinavia is neither heaven nor hell: Jakob Stougaard-Nielsen, UCL, GCHW Executive Group member
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Do We Need an Academic Revolution?
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More