Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Nov 19, 2014 11:10:00 AM
Published: Nov 18, 2014 11:10:00 AM
Published: Nov 18, 2014 10:10:00 AM
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- Highlights from the Celebrating the Grand Challenges review evening
- Why prosperity now? Inaugural sound bite lecture by Henrietta Moore, Institute of Global Prosperity
- Promoting Independence in Dementia
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Windows to Wellbeing
Welcome to the Windows to Wellbeing Page with information about the project currently running at UCL.
If you are currently a UCL first year undergraduate student or a UCL staff member considering retirement within the next 10 years and would like to take part in our project please follow this link or fill out our screening questionnaire:
- Questionnaire (opens in a new window)
Page last modified on 26 sep 12 12:55