Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 15, 2014 12:05:16 PM
Published: Apr 8, 2014 11:09:50 AM
Published: Apr 4, 2014 9:42:04 AM
- Apply for a 2014-15 Grand Challenges Small Grant: up to £4,000 available
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant do for you?
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
To coincide with the Fresher's Fayre in late September 2011 Professor Philip Treleaven, and his team within UCL Computer Science (with support from GCHW), ran the Wellbeing UCL Survey.
The project was an innovative proof of concept pilot research survey, which will form part of a larger scale national wellbeing survey. The survey collected accurate body measurements using the latest and most exciting technology, such as an advanced 3D body scanner and an automatic body composition monitor, housed in a mobile measuring unit, based at South Junction on the UCL Campus.
A dedicated website collected anthropometrics, physiology,
lifestyle and socio-economic data, the aim being the identification of
lifestyle 'drivers' that improve wellbeing.
Page last modified on 12 sep 12 13:24