- About Our Work
- Research Prize Projects
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact us
- Small Grants
- Ageing Initiative
- UCL Grand Challenge Evaluation Survey
For_2website_Grand_Challenge_review_event_report.pdfClick below to share this pageTweet
Published: Dec 18, 2014 12:00:07 AM
Published: Dec 16, 2014 4:00:00 PM
Published: Dec 15, 2014 9:40:00 AM
- Shape the future of UCL's Grand Challenges Programme: complete our evaluation survey and we will donate £50 to Pathway (the homeless health charity) for every 100 completed surveys
- Report: Grand Challenges Review Event
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
To coincide with the Fresher's Fayre in late September 2011 Professor Philip Treleaven, and his team within UCL Computer Science (with support from GCHW), ran the Wellbeing UCL Survey.
The project was an innovative proof of concept pilot research survey, which will form part of a larger scale national wellbeing survey. The survey collected accurate body measurements using the latest and most exciting technology, such as an advanced 3D body scanner and an automatic body composition monitor, housed in a mobile measuring unit, based at South Junction on the UCL Campus.
A dedicated website collected anthropometrics, physiology,
lifestyle and socio-economic data, the aim being the identification of
lifestyle 'drivers' that improve wellbeing.
Page last modified on 12 sep 12 13:24