Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 21, 2016 5:51:00 PM
Published: Jul 13, 2016 3:05:00 PM
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
- Declining dopamine may explain why older people take fewer risks: Robb Rutledge (UCL Institute of Neurology) guest blogs for ILC-UK
- GCHW 2016-17 Small Grants
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Video Recording: Are We Making Life Worse?
Are we making life worse? Wellbeing research at UCL: What are we going to do about wellbeing in the next 100 years?
Professor Nick Tyler: introduction(chair, Director Crucible Centre)
Dr Russell Viner (Institute of Child Health)
Dr Raymond Lang (Leonard Cheshire Disability & Inclusive Development Centre)
Professor James Malone-Lee (Clinical Science and Technology)
Professor Jo Wolff (Philosophy, Centre for Philosophy, Justice and Health)
Professor Ruth Mace (Anthropology)
Return to Wellbeing Week homepage
Page last modified on 28 mar 12 13:09