Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 22, 2014 10:11:00 AM
Published: Jul 21, 2014 3:46:33 AM
Published: Jul 16, 2014 10:11:00 AM
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Do We Need an Academic Revolution?
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Video Recording: Are We Making Life Worse?
Are we making life worse? Wellbeing research at UCL: What are we going to do about wellbeing in the next 100 years?
Professor Nick Tyler: introduction(chair, Director Crucible Centre)
Dr Russell Viner (Institute of Child Health)
Dr Raymond Lang (Leonard Cheshire Disability & Inclusive Development Centre)
Professor James Malone-Lee (Clinical Science and Technology)
Professor Jo Wolff (Philosophy, Centre for Philosophy, Justice and Health)
Professor Ruth Mace (Anthropology)
Return to Wellbeing Week homepage
Page last modified on 28 mar 12 13:09