Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Sep 25, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 24, 2014 10:32:00 AM
Published: Sep 17, 2014 10:00:00 AM
- Promoting Independence in Dementia
- The truth is, Scandinavia is neither heaven nor hell: Jakob Stougaard-Nielsen, UCL, GCHW Executive Group member
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Video Recording: Are We Making Life Worse?
Are we making life worse? Wellbeing research at UCL: What are we going to do about wellbeing in the next 100 years?
Professor Nick Tyler: introduction(chair, Director Crucible Centre)
Dr Russell Viner (Institute of Child Health)
Dr Raymond Lang (Leonard Cheshire Disability & Inclusive Development Centre)
Professor James Malone-Lee (Clinical Science and Technology)
Professor Jo Wolff (Philosophy, Centre for Philosophy, Justice and Health)
Professor Ruth Mace (Anthropology)
Return to Wellbeing Week homepage
Page last modified on 28 mar 12 13:09