Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
Published: May 15, 2016 9:56:00 AM
Published: Apr 21, 2016 10:20:47 AM
- £4000 available for cross-discipinary activities
- Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Video Recording: Are We Making Life Worse?
Are we making life worse? Wellbeing research at UCL: What are we going to do about wellbeing in the next 100 years?
Professor Nick Tyler: introduction(chair, Director Crucible Centre)
Dr Russell Viner (Institute of Child Health)
Dr Raymond Lang (Leonard Cheshire Disability & Inclusive Development Centre)
Professor James Malone-Lee (Clinical Science and Technology)
Professor Jo Wolff (Philosophy, Centre for Philosophy, Justice and Health)
Professor Ruth Mace (Anthropology)
Return to Wellbeing Week homepage
Page last modified on 28 mar 12 13:09