Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Nov 19, 2014 11:10:00 AM
Published: Nov 18, 2014 11:10:00 AM
Published: Nov 18, 2014 10:10:00 AM
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- Highlights from the Celebrating the Grand Challenges review evening
- Why prosperity now? Inaugural sound bite lecture by Henrietta Moore, Institute of Global Prosperity
- Promoting Independence in Dementia
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Wealth and Wellbeing
When: 5.30pm, 21st June 2010.
Where: Wilkins Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre
Keynote Speaker: Professor Donald
University of Sussex; author of Wealth and Life
UCL Speakers: Professor Doug Long (UCL Bentham Project), Professor Jonathan Wolff (UCL Philosophy)
Professor Winch and UCL discussants explored the extent to which wealth can or should constitute the cause and the measure of wellbeing. This included consideration of how this debate has persisted from the beginnings of the British political economy – illustrating that it is both a key issue today and has arisen repeatedly in the past.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:14