Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 21, 2016 5:51:00 PM
Published: Jul 13, 2016 3:05:00 PM
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
- UCL-Japan collaboration on disaster management
- Apply for a Collaborative Science & Technology Workshop
- Declining dopamine may explain why older people take fewer risks: Robb Rutledge (UCL Institute of Neurology) guest blogs for ILC-UK
- GCHW 2016-17 Small Grants
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- Funding opportunities to support UCL's 2034 strategy
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Wealth and Wellbeing
When: 5.30pm, 21st June 2010.
Where: Wilkins Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre
Keynote Speaker: Professor Donald
University of Sussex; author of Wealth and Life
UCL Speakers: Professor Doug Long (UCL Bentham Project), Professor Jonathan Wolff (UCL Philosophy)
Professor Winch and UCL discussants explored the extent to which wealth can or should constitute the cause and the measure of wellbeing. This included consideration of how this debate has persisted from the beginnings of the British political economy – illustrating that it is both a key issue today and has arisen repeatedly in the past.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:14