Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 21, 2016 10:20:47 AM
Published: Mar 24, 2016 10:03:26 AM
Published: Mar 16, 2016 9:58:07 AM
- £4000 available for cross-discipinary activities
- Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Wealth and Wellbeing
When: 5.30pm, 21st June 2010.
Where: Wilkins Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre
Keynote Speaker: Professor Donald
University of Sussex; author of Wealth and Life
UCL Speakers: Professor Doug Long (UCL Bentham Project), Professor Jonathan Wolff (UCL Philosophy)
Professor Winch and UCL discussants explored the extent to which wealth can or should constitute the cause and the measure of wellbeing. This included consideration of how this debate has persisted from the beginnings of the British political economy – illustrating that it is both a key issue today and has arisen repeatedly in the past.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:14