Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 15, 2014 12:05:16 PM
Published: Apr 8, 2014 11:09:50 AM
Published: Apr 4, 2014 9:42:04 AM
- Apply for a 2014-15 Grand Challenges Small Grant: up to £4,000 available
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant do for you?
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Wealth and Wellbeing
When: 5.30pm, 21st June 2010.
Where: Wilkins Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre
Keynote Speaker: Professor Donald
University of Sussex; author of Wealth and Life
UCL Speakers: Professor Doug Long (UCL Bentham Project), Professor Jonathan Wolff (UCL Philosophy)
Professor Winch and UCL discussants explored the extent to which wealth can or should constitute the cause and the measure of wellbeing. This included consideration of how this debate has persisted from the beginnings of the British political economy – illustrating that it is both a key issue today and has arisen repeatedly in the past.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:14