Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Aug 26, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Published: Aug 11, 2014 10:00:00 AM
Published: Aug 8, 2014 12:00:00 PM
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Do We Need an Academic Revolution?
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Literature, Welfare & Wellbeing Conference
The Poetics of the Scandinavian Welfare State
This one-day conference – supported by
- the UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
- the UCL School of European Languages, Culture & Society
- the UCL Scandinavian Studies and
- the University of Southern Denmark Research Programme in Welfare Narratives
took place on 24 November 2010
at the Wellcome Collection in London.
See the conference website for the conference programme, images from the event and sound recordings of a selection of the lectures and papers.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:19