Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 21, 2016 5:51:00 PM
Published: Jul 13, 2016 3:05:00 PM
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
- UCL-Japan collaboration on disaster management
- Apply for a Collaborative Science & Technology Workshop
- Declining dopamine may explain why older people take fewer risks: Robb Rutledge (UCL Institute of Neurology) guest blogs for ILC-UK
- GCHW 2016-17 Small Grants
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- Funding opportunities to support UCL's 2034 strategy
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Literature, Welfare & Wellbeing Conference
The Poetics of the Scandinavian Welfare State
This one-day conference – supported by
- the UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
- the UCL School of European Languages, Culture & Society
- the UCL Scandinavian Studies and
- the University of Southern Denmark Research Programme in Welfare Narratives
took place on 24 November 2010
at the Wellcome Collection in London.
See the conference website for the conference programme, images from the event and sound recordings of a selection of the lectures and papers.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:19