Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 22, 2014 10:11:00 AM
Published: Jul 21, 2014 3:46:33 AM
Published: Jul 16, 2014 10:11:00 AM
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Do We Need an Academic Revolution?
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
The Future of Healthcare in Europe
13 May 2011
Keynote speakers: Professor Sir Michael Marmot (Chair of WHO Commission on Social Determinants of Health) and Michael Hübel (Head of Health Determinants Unit, European Commission)
This high-level one-day
conference brought together leading academic experts, healthcare professionals, consultants
and public policy officials to discuss the sector’s key challenges, identify
existing good practices and develop concrete policy recommendations. It was convened by the UCL European Institute and UCL Grand
Challenges in cooperation with the Finnish Institute in London.
- Conference website
- Conference presentations
- Conference booklet: Where to for European Healthcare?
- Policy briefing: Future of Healthcare in Europe – Meeting future challenges: key issues in context
Page last modified on 10 may 12 15:25