Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 21, 2016 5:51:00 PM
Published: Jul 13, 2016 3:05:00 PM
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
- Declining dopamine may explain why older people take fewer risks: Robb Rutledge (UCL Institute of Neurology) guest blogs for ILC-UK
- GCHW 2016-17 Small Grants
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
The Future of Healthcare in Europe
13 May 2011
Keynote speakers: Professor Sir Michael Marmot (Chair of WHO Commission on Social Determinants of Health) and Michael Hübel (Head of Health Determinants Unit, European Commission)
This high-level one-day
conference brought together leading academic experts, healthcare professionals, consultants
and public policy officials to discuss the sector’s key challenges, identify
existing good practices and develop concrete policy recommendations. It was convened by the UCL European Institute and UCL Grand
Challenges in cooperation with the Finnish Institute in London.
- Conference website
- Conference presentations
- Conference booklet: Where to for European Healthcare?
- Policy briefing: Future of Healthcare in Europe – Meeting future challenges: key issues in context
Page last modified on 10 may 12 15:25