Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Sep 25, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 24, 2014 10:32:00 AM
Published: Sep 17, 2014 10:00:00 AM
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- Highlights from the Celebrating the Grand Challenges review evening
- Why prosperity now? Inaugural sound bite lecture by Henrietta Moore, Institute of Global Prosperity
- Promoting Independence in Dementia
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UNDERSTANDING THE EARTHQUAKE
UCL is hosting a public seminar by panel of experts to raise money for those affected by the earthquake in Christchurch.
When: 5pm, Wednesday, 2nd March 2011
Where: Wilkins Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, Gower Street, WC1E6BT
panel of experts from across London will be talking about current
knowledge of earthquake activity including probabilistic seismic hazard,
damage estimation and reconstruction in the context of the Christchurch
The speakers are: Damian Grant (UCL), Anna Mason (UCL), Peter Stafford (Imperial), Gerald Roberts (Birkbeck/UCL). It promises to be a highly informative seminar with particular resonance to the events in Christchurch.
Entry is by donation with all proceeds going to the British Red Cross New Zealand Earthquake Appeal.
- This panel discussion raised £592 for the British Red Cross New Zealand Earthquake Appeal
Page last modified on 19 mar 12 16:46