Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Sep 17, 2014 10:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 16, 2014 10:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 11, 2014 10:32:00 AM
- The truth is, Scandinavia is neither heaven nor hell: Jakob Stougaard-Nielsen, UCL, GCHW Executive Group member
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Do We Need an Academic Revolution?
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Adolescent Health and Development Workshop
Tuesday, 21 February 2012
The aim of this workshop is to set up a cross-UCL network to support and build research capacity, enable networking and the development of inter-disciplinary initiatives, support clinical developments and interventions to improve adolescent health and well-being, and identify UCL as a world leader in adolescent health and development. Further details and registration
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 12:08