Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
Published: May 15, 2016 9:56:00 AM
Published: Apr 21, 2016 10:20:47 AM
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing (GCHW): Getting Involved
We send an occasional short email newsletter featuring upcoming events related to the UCL GCHW, as well as other opportunities for you to get involved.
Central to the UCL GCHW is our engagement with policymakers, practitioners, business, NGOs, opinion formers, prospective students and other academics.
There are also many different opportunities for you to actively engage with and inform our work on social and cultural diversity in its many forms. These include:
Research – in numerous interdisciplinary groups as well as in departments across 10 academic faculties. Examples of interdisciplinary research initiatives supported by GCHW include, for example, the UCL CRUCIBLE Centre for Lifelong Health & Wellbeing.
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Chinese Health & Humanity
- Cognitive & Decision Sciences
- Culture, Materials & Design
- History of Art
- Human Evolution & Behaviour
- Language & Culture
- Lifelong Health & Wellbeing
UCL Enterprise – including:
- UCL Advances, which stimulates the culture of entrepreneurship and business interaction and brings business and UCL together
- UCL Business, which maximises the commercial value of UCL’s intellectual property assets and carries out commercial transactions
- UCL Consultants, who help provide access to the wealth of expertise at UCL and manage bespoke consultancy contracts
Global citizenship – the ways in which we seek to prepare our students to respond to the intellectual, social and personal challenges that they will encounter throughout their lives and careers.
The UCL Public Engagement Unit – encouraging two-way communication between staff and external groups.
Page last modified on 05 aug 14 09:19