Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 21, 2016 10:20:47 AM
Published: Mar 24, 2016 10:03:26 AM
Published: Mar 16, 2016 9:58:07 AM
- £4000 available for cross-discipinary activities
- 21 April 2016: UCL Grand Challenges 2021:the next 5 years
- Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
What are the important questions for research into ageing? A public engagement workshop for people aged 70 and over.
Friday, 4 April 2014
Venue: Maplethorpe Lecture Theatre, UCL School of Pharmacy, 29/39 Brunswick Square, London, WC1N 1AX
This workshop aims to seek the views of people aged 70
and over on what are the important issues that need further research. We will
share ideas and problems, identify questions that may need further research to
address, and prioritise which of these are most important. This may include for
example questions on access to health care, social care, the environment,
transport, technology or financial issues. The findings from this
workshop will be used to guide future research at UCL and beyond.
NB: This workshop is only open to members of the public aged 70 and over. It is NOT open to academic researchers.
- To book a place register online or telephone Kasia Diez: 020 7679 8585
- Venue is wheelchair accessible
- Lunch and refreshments will be available
- Limited spaces are available
Page last modified on 12 apr 16 12:52