- About Our Work
- Research Prize Projects
- Human Co-operation at UCL
- The Alzheimer Enigma in an Ageing World
- Solving the Mystery of the Biology of Ageing
- The Search For Drugs That Slow Ageing - Are We There Yet? and Why Not?
- UCL’s Festival of Ageing
- UCL's Festival of Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Workshop Requirements
- Choreographing architectural gestures in urban spaces & sPins
- Two events commissioned by one of the cross-disciplinary research projects awarded a prize at the Behaviour Change Research Prize Workshop
- Tackling Age Inequalities: a research agenda
- What are the important questions for research into ageing? A public engagement workshop for people aged 70 and over.
- How Universities Can Help Create a Wiser World
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact us
- Small Grants
- Ageing Initiative
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Aug 26, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Published: Aug 11, 2014 10:00:00 AM
Published: Aug 8, 2014 12:00:00 PM
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Do We Need an Academic Revolution?
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Tackling Age Inequalities: A research agenda
Thursday 27th February 09:30 – 1:30pm
Haldane Room (off North Cloisters), Wilkins Building, UCL, Gower Street
09:00 - 09:30am
09:30 - 09:45am
09:45 - 10:45am
Sharing expertise – what are we doing already on age inequalities or related fields?
(Informal presentations from research groups/individuals)
10:45 – 11:00am
11:00 - 12:30pm
Sharing ideas – Scoping and defining a future research agenda.
· Large group ‘brain-storming’ (30mins)
· Small group work to refine ideas (30mins)
· Plenary: prioritising and agreeing an agenda (30mins)
1:00 - 1:30pm
Planning the next steps
· Writing up the research agenda
· Ideas for grant funding
Page last modified on 17 dec 13 13:56