Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 21, 2016 10:20:47 AM
Published: Mar 24, 2016 10:03:26 AM
Published: Mar 16, 2016 9:58:07 AM
- £4000 available for cross-discipinary activities
- Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Town Meeting: UCL Science, Medicine and Society
14 February 2011
The proposed UCL Science, Medicine & Society Network would act as a mechanism and as a forum to bring key players together from departments across UCL and UCL Partners, facilitating interdisciplinary analysis and response to major issues impacting health and wellbeing during a period of profound demographic, social, political, economic, environmental and technological change.
Panellists will give short presentations highlighting the potential to influence the direction of public discourse, policy development, healthcare innovation and translation of research outcomes into societal benefits.
• Professor David Price, UCL Vice-Provost (Research)
• Professor David Napier (UCL Centre for Applied Global Citizenship)
• Professor Dame Hazel Genn (UCL Laws)
• Professor Jo Wolff (UCL Centre for Philosophy, Justice & Health)
• Professor Graham Scambler (UCL Infection & Population Health)
• Dr Amanda Begley, Director Innovation & Improvement, UCL Partners
• Professor Sir John Tooke, UCL Vice-Provost (Health)
• Professor Nick Tyler (UCL CRUCIBLE Centre for Lifelong Health & Wellbeing)
Page last modified on 16 may 13 09:34