Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Nov 19, 2014 11:10:00 AM
Published: Nov 18, 2014 11:10:00 AM
Published: Nov 18, 2014 10:10:00 AM
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- Highlights from the Celebrating the Grand Challenges review evening
- Why prosperity now? Inaugural sound bite lecture by Henrietta Moore, Institute of Global Prosperity
- Promoting Independence in Dementia
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Science, Medicine and Society (SMS) Network
Following Provost approval of a bid for three-year start-up support, the SMS Network was formally launched with a series of events in late April 2013.
Directed by Professor David Napier (UCL Anthropology), the UCL Science, Medicine & Society Network will act as a mechanism and as a forum to bring key players together from departments across UCL and UCL Partners, facilitating interdisciplinary analysis and response to major issues impacting health and wellbeing during a period of profound demographic, social, political, economic, environmental and technological change.
The SMS Network focuses upon pressing and emerging societal issues for human health and wellbeing that need efficient and continuous cross-disciplinary collaboration if they are to be effectively addressed. For further details, please contact Aarathi Prasad (SMS Network Coordinator).
Page last modified on 03 jul 14 09:38