Published: Dec 4, 2013 2:49:13 PM
Published: Nov 18, 2013 11:52:24 AM
Published: Oct 29, 2013 12:39:32 PM
- Sign up for the GCHW newsletter
- Particpate in UCL's Festival of Ageing, October - December 2013
- Maximising Ageing Research at UCL: post discussion report
- Post-discusion report: The Alzheimer Enigma in an Ageing World
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Seven cross-disciplinary activities will be supported in 2013-14 with a GCHW Small Grant
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
The UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing is the fourth of the UCL Grand Challenges. It considers both the nature of being human and the nature of wellbeing. It harnesses UCL’s research expertise from across our academic community, including everything from philosophy, law, economics, psychology, architecture and art, through to health, medicine, neuroscience and engineering – and many other disciplines.
"Directly or indirectly, well-being, in some shape or other...is the subject of every thought, and object of every action, on the part of every known Being...nor can any intelligible reason be given for desiring that it should be otherwise."
Page last modified on 05 dec 13 16:53