- About Our Work
- Research Prize Projects
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact us
- Small Grants
- Ageing Initiative
- UCL Grand Challenge Evaluation Survey
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 20, 2015 11:36:45 AM
Published: Apr 20, 2015 9:47:00 AM
Published: Apr 13, 2015 11:15:06 AM
- Apply for a 2015-16 Grand Challenges Small Grant: Up to £4,000 available
- UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School 2015
- Global Food Security: £10,000 Grants Available
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
The UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing is the fourth of the UCL Grand Challenges. It considers both the nature of being human and the nature of wellbeing. It harnesses UCL’s research expertise from across our academic community, including everything from philosophy, law, economics, psychology, architecture and art, through to health, medicine, neuroscience and engineering – and many other disciplines.
"Directly or indirectly, well-being, in some shape or other...is the subject of every thought, and object of every action, on the part of every known Being...nor can any intelligible reason be given for desiring that it should be otherwise."
Page last modified on 16 sep 14 13:02