Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Oct 23, 2014 2:50:00 PM
Published: Sep 25, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Published: Sep 24, 2014 10:32:00 AM
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- Highlights from the Celebrating the Grand Challenges review evening
- Why prosperity now? Inaugural sound bite lecture by Henrietta Moore, Institute of Global Prosperity
- Promoting Independence in Dementia
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Activities supported by the 2014-15 GCHW Small Grants Scheme
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
The UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing is the fourth of the UCL Grand Challenges. It considers both the nature of being human and the nature of wellbeing. It harnesses UCL’s research expertise from across our academic community, including everything from philosophy, law, economics, psychology, architecture and art, through to health, medicine, neuroscience and engineering – and many other disciplines.
"Directly or indirectly, well-being, in some shape or other...is the subject of every thought, and object of every action, on the part of every known Being...nor can any intelligible reason be given for desiring that it should be otherwise."
Page last modified on 16 sep 14 13:02