- About Our Work
- Research Prize Projects
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact us
- Small Grants
- Ageing Initiative
- UCL Grand Challenge Evaluation Survey
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jan 29, 2016 10:02:47 AM
Published: Jan 27, 2016 11:09:18 AM
Published: Jan 12, 2016 3:17:51 PM
- RecommendMe: Connect, Stay Active, Live Well
~ Launch evening and audience ‘tryathon’
- African Voices: Co-producing knowledge about Africa with African colleagues on the continent and in the diaspora
- 2015-16 Small Grant Winners
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
The UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing is the fourth of the UCL Grand Challenges. It considers both the nature of being human and the nature of wellbeing. It harnesses UCL’s research expertise from across our academic community, including everything from philosophy, law, economics, psychology, architecture and art, through to health, medicine, neuroscience and engineering – and many other disciplines.
"Directly or indirectly, well-being, in some shape or other...is the subject of every thought, and object of every action, on the part of every known Being...nor can any intelligible reason be given for desiring that it should be otherwise."
Page last modified on 16 sep 14 13:02