- McCrea, R., 2014, 'Religion in the Workplace: Eweida and Others v United Kingdom'. Modern Law Review, 77(2), pp.277
- Meckled-Garcia, S., 2014, 'Specifying human rights'. In R. Cruft, S. M. Liao, M. Renzo (Eds.), null. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Mantouvalou, V., (forthcoming April 2014) 'Democratic Theory and Voices at Work'. Bogg, A. and Novitz, T. (eds) Voices at Work: Continuity and Change in the Common Law World. Available from: http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199683130.do
Recent and Forthcoming publications
- George Letsas, 'The Scope and Balancing of Rights: Diagnostic or Constitutive?', in E. Brems & J.H. Gerards (eds.), Shaping Rights in the ECHR: The Role of the European Court of Human Rights in Determining the Scope of Human Rights, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 2013.
- George Letsas, 'The DNA of Conventions', Law and Philosophy (2013)
- Virginia Mantouvalou, 'Labour Rights in the European Convention on Human Rights: An Intellectual Justification for an Integrated Approach to Interpretation', (2013) Human Rights Law Review
- V Mantouvalou and H Collins, 'Redfearn v UK: Political Association and Dismissal', Modern Law Review (forthcoming, 2013)
- V Mantouvalou, 'Workers Without Rights as Citizens at the Margins', Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy (forthcoming, 2013)
- Saladin Meckled-Garcia, 'The practice dependence red herring and substantive reasons for restricting the scope of justice,' forthcoming, Raisons Politiques (English Language Special Issue), 2013
- Saladin Meckled-Garcia, 'Giving up the goods: rethinking the human right to subsistence, institutional justice, and imperfect duties', Journal of Applied Philosophy, 2013
- Saladin Meckled-Garcia, 'Does the WTO violate human rights (and do I help it)? Beyond the metaphor of complicity for systemic global poverty', Political Studies, 2013
- Saladin Meckled-Garcia, 'Is there really a 'global human rights deficit'? Consequentialist liability and cosmopolitan alternatives', forthcoming in Gillian Brock, ed., Cosmopolitanism for and Against, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013
- Sarah Snyder, “‘A Call for U.S. Leadership’: Congressional Activism on Human Rights,” Diplomatic History 37:2 (April 2013): 372-397.
- Sarah Snyder, “Bringing the Transnational In: Writing Human Rights into the International History of the Cold War,” Diplomacy and Statecraft 24:1 (March 2013): 100-116.
- Jeff King, Judging Social Rights (Cambridge University Press, 2012)
- George Letsas, "Harmonic Law: The Case Against Pluralism" in Julie Dickson, Pavlos Eleftheriadis (eds), Philosophical Foundations of European Union Law, Oxford University Press (2012), pp. 77-108
- George Letsas, ‘Redfearn v UK: Even Racists Have the Right to Freedom of Thought’, UK Constitutional Law Blog (13th November 2012)
- George Letsas, “The International Bill of Rights’ in Hugh Lafollette (ed), The International Encyclopedia of Ethics, Blackwell (2012)
- Virginia Mantouvalou, 'Are Labour Rights Human Rights?', (2012) 3 European Labour Law Journal 151-172
- Virginia Mantouvalou, 'Human Rights for Precarious Workers: The Legislative Precariousness of Domestic Labor', (2012) 34 Comparative Labor Law and Policy Journal 133-166
- Ronan McCrea, "The Ban on the Veil and European Law" in Volume 12.4 of the Human Rights Law Review and “Discriminatory Equality? Religious Freedom and Anti-Discrimination Policies in Europe”. Justice Journal Vol. 9 No. 1 (2012)
- Colm O'Cinneide, 'Dos and Don'ts for the Bill of Rights Commission', The Guardian, Thursday 29 November 2012 (co-written with Colin Harvey)
- Colm O'Cinneide, ‘”The People Are the Masters” – The Paradox of Constitutionalism and the Uncertain Status of Popular Sovereignty within the Irish Constitutional Order’ (2012) 48 Irish Jurist 249-274.
- Colm O'Cinneide, ‘Horizontal Effect/State Action’, in M. Tushnet, T. Fleiner and C. Saunders (eds), Routledge Handbook of Constitutional Law (Routledge, Oxford 2012) 177-187 (co-authored with Manfred Stelzer).
- Colm O'Cinneide, British Academy Report on 'Human Rights and the UK Constitution'
- Sarah Snyder, “Exporting Amnesty International to the United States: Transatlantic Human Rights Activism in the 1960s,” Human Rights Quarterly 34:3 (August 2012):779-799.
- Jonathan Wolff, "The Human Right to Health", (2012)
Page last modified on 16 apr 13 17:25