- Justice for Domestic Workers 4th year Anniversary, Panel Discussion with IHR's Dr Virginia Mantouvalou
- Landmark Judgement on HIV/AIDS Discrimination in the Workplace
- Philosophy Bites Podcast with Prof John Tasioulas
- Human Rights Institute Welcomes Leverhulme Trust Visiting Professor Roberto Gargarella
- Dr Virginia Mantouvalou speaks at House of Commons on Overseas Domestic Workers
Philosophy Bites Podcast with Prof John Tasioulas
17 October 2013
Tasioulas recently gave an interview on human rights to the podcast series
Philosophy Bites. The interview covers topics such as the nature of human
rights, how we can identify them, their relationship to legal rights, and the
role of philosophy in understanding them.
The Philosophy Bites podcast series began in 2007 and is now approaching 20 million downloads worldwide.
Page last modified on 17 oct 13 15:33