- Fellow and member of the steering group of the Institute for Human Rights, Dr. Sarah Snyder, is reviewed by former United States Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs, Richard Schifter
- UCL students excel in European Court of Human Rights moot
- The 4th volume of the UCL Human Rights Review has been published and is available online and in print
- IHR's Judicial Visitor Dean Spielmann elected Vice-President of the European Court of Human Rights
- Fellow and member of the steering group of the Institute for Human Rights, Colm O'Cinneide, is awarded Nuffield Foundation grant.
- Co-Director Appointed Senior Consultant and Collaborator on Exciting Social Rights Projects
- George Letsas, Co-Director of the Institute, Returns from Sabbatical Year
- Fellow and member of the steering group of the Institute for Human Rights, Dr Ronan McCrea, co-authors Report on Controversial Judicial Reform in Hungary
- IHR's Judicial Visitor Dean Spielmann elected President of the European Court of Human Rights
- Major breakthrough as HIV/AIDS case is put before European Court of Human Rights
- UK human rights reform may prove to be a ‘difficult and thankless’ task
- UK falls short – leaving domestic workers at risk of ‘modern slavery’
Co-Director Appointed Senior Consultant and Collaborator on Exciting Social Rights Projects
20 August 2012
Dr Virginia Mantouvalou, Co-Director of the Institute for Human Rights, has been appointed consultant in two exciting social rights projects. Dr Mantouvalou is senior advisor of the Equal Rights Trust on a project on how Anti-Discrimination and Equality Law is used to promote social rights in various jurisdictions. The findings of the project will be presented at a conference at UCL in June 2013.
She is also appointed collaborator of FLOOR (the Financial Assistance, Land Policy and Global Social Rights), an interdisciplinary project of the University of Bielefeld and the University of Dortmund in Germany. The project examines the links between global social citizenship and human rights.
Page last modified on 20 aug 12 16:36