IHR Events (Past)
- Does Britain need a Bill of Rights?
- Who will be the Ultimate Guardian Angel of Human Rights in Europe - Implications of the European Union’s Accession to the European Convention on Human Rights
- Forced Evictions and Human Rights: Launch of a Report and discussion of how land and housing evictions violate economic an social rights
- Statehood and Secession: Sudan, Northern Ireland, Eritrea and other challenges
- "In the Land of the Free" film screening and talk by Robert King
- Colloquium on Interpretivism in International Law
- Freedom of expression and private life: How can we balance the competing interests?
- The European Convention on Human Rights: A Living Instrument
"In the Land of the Free" film screening and talk by Robert King
Publication date: Mar 7, 2011 12:47:00 PM
Mar 7, 2011 12:00:00 AM
End: Mar 7, 2011 12:00:00 AM
Location: Cruciform LT1, UCL
About the Event
The UCL Student Human Rights
Programme and the UCL Institute for Human Rights hosted a screening of
'In the Land of the Free', a documentary about the incarceration of
three members of the Black Panther Party in the Louisiana State
See http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/7559378/New-documentary-In-The-Land-Of-The-Free-tells-the-story-of-the-Angola-3..html for more information about the film.
Page last modified on 21 jul 11 12:46