External Human Rights Events
- 1st Annual Sakharov Debate on Human Rights
- The inaugural ERIS Annual Democracy Lecture
- Domestic Judges and The European Court of Human Rights: Conflict or Consensus?
- What Should We Expect from a Progressive Equality Jurisprudence? The Case of South Africa
- Mexico and the Inter-American Human Rights System In comparative perspective with the European Court of Human Rights
- The Triumph of Human Rights: Dream or Nightmare?
- Citizens' Privileges or Human Rights? The Great Bill of Rights Swindle
- Migration, Human Rights and Security in Europe
- Advancing Sexual Rights in the “Developing World”: The Politics of Human Rights Interventionism
- Negotiating Religion IV - Legal Frameworks: Schools and Religious Freedom
- Human Rights Thought and Practice in the Contemporary World
- LLAKES Research Seminar - Method Matters: Social Science, Human Rights and Phronesis
- UCL Laws Symposium - The Eweida Decision
- Inaugural Lecture Human Rights and the Autonomy of EU Law: Pluralism or Integration?
- UCL Legal & Social Philosophy Colloquium Proportionality: Diagnostic, not Constitutive
- The Future of the UK Bill of Rights
- Human Rights Collegium Launch and Inaugural Lecture - Confessions of a Judicial Activist
- Negotiating Religion: Inquiries into the History and Present of Religious Accommodation
- Forced Migration: Global Perspectives and Practices
- The Melloni and Åkerberg Fransson judgments: The incoming tide of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights?
Human Rights Collegium Launch and Inaugural Lecture - Confessions of a Judicial Activist
1 March 2013
Date: Tuesday 5th March 2013, 18:30
Venue: Queen Mary, University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
Speaker: Justice Albie Sachs
About this event: The HRC will be launched on the 5 March, with the inaugral lecture delivered by the internationally renowned author, activist and retired judge on the Constitutional Court of South Africa, Justice Albie Sachs. The lecture will take place at Queen Mary University, and Justice Sachs will be speaking on the theme of 'Confessions of a Judicial Activist'.
Further information and how to register
Page last modified on 01 mar 13 16:51