Declaration of Interest
A Declaration of Interest form needs to be completed annually by the following staff:
- All Academic staff
- Support staff on grade 6 and above
- Honorary and Emeritus staff actively involved in the work of UCL
- Research students employed as Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants or Demonstrators
There are 4 categories of declarations:
- External Activities - Directorships, Partnerships, Consultancies, Trusteeships, Traderships or Employment (Other than UCL).
- Consultancy - (Academic staff only) as defined in the guidelines at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/finance/research/general/consultancy_guidelines.htm
- Related Party Transactions- as defined in the guidelines [insert link on the word "guidelines"].
- Any Other Significant Interests - Any other remunerated engagements and/or other Significant Financial Interests (e.g. shareholding) as defined in UCL's Declaration of Interest
Declaration of Interest policy is available at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/docs/conflicts_of_interest.php
The information enclosed in this declaration is confidential and other than the person making the declaration, is visible only to your Head of department (or equivalent), Director of Finance & Business Affairs, Director of HR and Vice Provost: Professional Services.