Accessing the Computer Based Training for the Online Recruitment System (ROME)
To access the computer based training (CBT) module for the online recruitment system the following steps will need to be followed:
1. Go to http://moodle.ucl.ac.uk using Internet Explorer (Firefox does not support the Computer Based Training materials)
2. Login using your UCL ID and password.
3. Click on "All Courses" from within the My Courses Container in the right hand pane.
4. Click on "Staff and Student Resources" and then "HR Systems" (see screen shot below).
5. The document "CBT Instructions" describes how to run the materials. It is recommended that you read this although as it's several pages you could leave this until a bit later on.
6. Click on the "TutorPro CBT player" and follow the instructions - this installs the plug-ins needed to run the CBT and only needs to be performed once. Installing the TutorPro CBT Player may be necessary on standalone PCs (i.e. not WTS). Local administrator privileges are required for installation.
7. Once the TutorPro CBT player is installed click on the Activity you want to test then click on the Enter button.
8. You may see a pop-up blocker message which should be allowed.
Please note: if you experience problems trying to access this then you may need to run this from the Staff WTS service.
Problems accessing the Computer Based Training?
If you are having any problems accessing the CBT then please email
email@example.com or call extension 41800 in the first instance.