Home Feedback About Us Staff Benefits Tax and NI How to reduce your Tax / NI liability Payroll service level agreements Pay dates and cut-off dates Staff from overseas Students Casual Workers Payroll Forms Self Assessment Contact Us Pension Services HR Home

HR Payroll Service : Self Assessment and P11D

self assessment

Completing your self assessment

Requesting your P11D

The deadline for completing your online tax return each year is 31st January, HMRC can impose penalties and surcharges if you miss this deadline. For more information on the deadlines and penalties please follow this link. http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/index.htm

For information on who needs to complete a self assessment please click on the following link:  http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/introduction.htm

At the end of May a P60 end of year form is sent out to all employees who were employed at UCL on the 6th April, you will need this form to complete your tax return.

If you cannot find this form then the information is available on the MyView self service system, to access this system please click on the following link : http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/myview_secure_live/myview_log_in.php

If you have problems logging into MyView then please contact the HR Helpdesk at the following.

Telephone Internal 53998
  External 020 3108 3998
E-Mail   hr_helpdesk@adm.ucl.ac.uk

For any employee who does not have access to MyView then please contact your Payroll Administrator who will be happy to assist you.

Click Here to find your Payroll Administrator


When completing your Self Assessment you may need to declare any expenses or benefits to the HMRC, to do this you will need a P11D, P11Ds are provided by the Finance Department, for further details please contact

Mr Hiten Ruparelia
Telephone number: 020 3108 3055  or internally on 53055
E-Mail: h.ruparelia@ucl.ac.uk