OD Events and Announcements
- Conflict Resolution Skills (Managers)
Places are still available on the 26 October 2015 session. This course is for staff who want to learn practical skills to informally prevent, manage and resolve workplace conflict.
- Getting the Best out of People (For Grades 8 and below)
Places are available at the 28 October 2015 workshop. This one day session will explore some of the key behaviours and skills to be exhibited by managers to effectively manage the performance and development of individuals and teams
- Our Cancellation Policy Has Been Updated
Following a review of the costs, a change in the OD cancellation policy has been introduced.
- Online Learning Video Library
Lynda.com is an online learning video library resource that is free to use by UCL staff.
- Professional Skills for Research Leaders Programme
An online programme to help independent researchers enhance their leadership, management and engagement strategies to increase their competitiveness and effectivenessview. Available in Moodle
- Your Development Toolkit
Online resources for UCL staff
Articles and announcements previously posted on the OD news
- Guidelines for UCL IOE Colleagues Accessing OD Systems
Many of the Organisational Development team’s services and resources can be accessed via the web.
- Doctoral Skills Development
The Doctoral Skills Development Programme has now joined the Organisational Development team
- UCL Academy Work Experience Placements
- Celebrating Dr. Deborah Gill
Women in the City Future Leaders Award 2014 Joint Winner