OD Events and Announcements
- Women in Leadership (WiL) - February 2016 (Cohorts 1 & 2), applications welcome
This programme will take place between February 2016 and July 2016, with a pre-programme information day in January 2016 and seeks to make available the latest thinking and approaches to leadership. There will be input from leading experts in the field and we will use a range of learning methodologies including learning journals, action learning, coaching and a project that enables you to transfer and apply the learning from the programme into your environment.
- 20 years since the Disability Discrimination Act
- UCL receives Silver Athena SWAN award
- Our Cancellation Policy Has Been Updated
Following a review of the costs, a change in the OD cancellation policy has been introduced.
- Online Learning Video Library
Lynda.com is an online learning video library resource that is free to use by UCL staff.
- Professional Skills for Research Leaders Programme
An online programme to help independent researchers enhance their leadership, management and engagement strategies to increase their competitiveness and effectivenessview. Available in Moodle
- Your Development Toolkit
Online resources for UCL staff
Articles and announcements previously posted on the OD news
- Guidelines for UCL IOE Colleagues Accessing OD Systems
Many of the Organisational Development team’s services and resources can be accessed via the web.
- Doctoral Skills Development
The Doctoral Skills Development Programme has now joined the Organisational Development team
- UCL Academy Work Experience Placements
- Celebrating Dr. Deborah Gill
Women in the City Future Leaders Award 2014 Joint Winner