OD Events and Announcements
- Aspiring Managers Programme for staff on grades 5 or 6
This Programme is designed to focus on key management skills. It will enhance managers and supervisors' performance management capabilities and abilities to use analytical, diagnostic, solution and reflection tools to improve workplace performance.
Please see the PDP pages for availability on other courses.
- Our Cancellation Policy Has Been Updated
Following a review of the costs, a change in the OD cancellation policy has been introduced.
- Online Learning Video Library
Lynda.com is an online learning video library resource that is free to use by UCL staff.
- Professional Skills for Research Leaders Programme
An online programme to help independent researchers enhance their leadership, management and engagement strategies to increase their competitiveness and effectivenessview. Available in Moodle
- Your Development Toolkit
Online resources for UCL staff
Articles and announcements previously posted on the OD news
- Guidelines for UCL IOE Colleagues Accessing OD Systems
Many of the Organisational Development team’s services and resources can be accessed via the web.
- Doctoral Skills Development
The Doctoral Skills Development Programme has now joined the Organisational Development team
- UCL Academy Work Experience Placements
- Celebrating Dr. Deborah Gill
Women in the City Future Leaders Award 2014 Joint Winner