OD Events and Announcements
- UCL Excellence in Health Research Prize - A competition of peer-reviewed, published, original research papers authored by UCL early career researchers in the broad theme of populations and lifelong health. Further information here.
- Connecting Higher Education: International perspectives on research-based education - Abstracts are invited for this international conference investigating the benefits of linking research and education, with a particular focus on how it can help universities make an impact for good in the world. Further information here.
- UCL Arena: Global Engagement Funds (2016/17) - Supporting UCL academics collaborating around the world - the call for Global Engagement Funds has just been announced by the Global Engagement Office. Funds of £500 - £2,000 are available for activity undertaken between 28 November 2016 and 31 July 2017.
Articles and announcements previously posted on the OD news
- Signalling Cygnets - Athena SWAN sharing knowledge and practice (5th October 2016) - UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health and the UCL Institute for Women’s Health are hosting a one day workshop to share experience and good practice, and to learn about new developments relating to Athena SWAN.
- Stellar HE Programme - an executive development programme for Diverse (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic – BAME) colleagues.
- Aurora Programme - a leadership development programme for senior women facilitated by the Leadership Foundation.
- RoAR Conference (12th October 2016) - RoAR is the UCL forum for the Replacement of Animals in Research.
- Work Experience Placements (11th - 15th July 2016)- Register an interest
- Inspiring Future Female Leaders Conference (28th June 2016) - Places available
- UNESCO Leadership Programme (1st - 5th August 2016): 'Teaching Through Research' - Expressions of Interest Welcome
- OD team unable to upload course attendance due to HR system upgrade
- 20 years since the Disability Discrimination Act
- UCL receives Silver Athena SWAN award
- Our Cancellation Policy Has Been Updated
Following a review of the costs, a change in the OD cancellation policy has been introduced.
- Online Learning Video Library
Lynda.com is an online learning video library resource that is free to use by UCL staff.
- Professional Skills for Research Leaders Programme
An online programme to help independent researchers enhance their leadership, management and engagement strategies to increase their competitiveness and effectivenessview. Available in Moodle
- Your Development Toolkit
Online resources for UCL staff
- Guidelines for UCL IOE Colleagues Accessing OD Systems
Many of the Organisational Development team’s services and resources can be accessed via the web.
- Doctoral Skills Development
The Doctoral Skills Development Programme has now joined the Organisational Development team
- UCL Academy Work Experience Placements
- Celebrating Dr. Deborah Gill
Women in the City Future Leaders Award 2014 Joint Winner