Participants: All staff with leadership and management responsibilities.
Participants will be sent a pre-course questionnaire to be completed and returned to the course facilitator.
- Demonstrates effective self management and focus
- Recruits and manages individuals effectively to create a high performing team
- Provides leadership, direction and feedback on team and individual objectives
- Facilitates training and the development of an appropriate skills base within the team
- Encourages personal development and helps others to learn
- Fosters two way communication and effective team-working
- Promotes UCL’s values and corporate objectives to colleagues and externally to UCL
- Demonstrates a commitment to (and promotes) equality and diversity ensuring UCL is an inclusive environment in which individuals are respected and unacceptable behaviours challenged
Desktop Learning topics:
Date, time and venue: 1 day workshop
More dates will be available in the 2015-2016 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson