Participants: Staff in a non-managerial position. Seperate workshops are available for Managers.
Preparation: Participants will be sent a pre-course questionnaire to be completed and returned to the course facilitator.
To clarify the difference between stress, resilience and pressure:
- Identify reactions to stress & stress symptoms
- Identify causes of stress (work & home)
- Measure own resilience and coping levels
- Expand and practice a range of coping skills to increase resilience
- Develop a personal action plan to manage stress and increase resilience, using the resilience toolkit
This workshop supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Facilitator: Sarah MacPherson
Date, time and venue: 1 day workshop
More dates will be available in the 2015-2016 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.