Participants: Staff with leadership and management responsibilities. Separate workshops are available for Non Managers.
Preparation: Participants will be sent a pre-workshop questionnaire to be completed and emailed to the facilitator.
To explain the difference between stress, resilience and pressure
- Help spot stress symptoms in yourself and others
- Identify causes of stress (work & home)
- Outline the responsibilities of the manager, employer and employee to prevent and manage stress
To help you to create a resilient and healthy workplace
To practice and discuss a range of coping techniques
- Highlight coping skills and resources available to increase resilience and prevent stress
- Develop a personal action plan to increase your own resilience – and that of your team, using the resilience toolkit
This workshop supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Facilitator: Sarah MacPherson
Date, time and venue: 1 day workshop
|08 June 2016||0930 - 1700||7.07/7.07A Maple House|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.