Participants: Staff with leadership and management responsibilities. Separate workshops are available for Non Managers.
Preparation: Participants will be sent a pre-workshop questionnaire to be completed and emailed to the facilitator.
To explain the difference between stress, resilience and pressure
- Help spot stress symptoms in yourself and others
- Identify causes of stress (work & home)
- Outline the responsibilities of the manager, employer and employee to prevent and manage stress
To help you to create a resilient and healthy workplace
To practice and discuss a range of coping techniques
- Highlight coping skills and resources available to increase resilience and prevent stress
- Develop a personal action plan to increase your own resilience – and that of your team, using the resilience toolkit
This workshop supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Facilitator: Sarah MacPherson
Date, time and venue: 1 day workshop
More dates will be available in the 2015-2016 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson