Participants: Staff with leadership and management responsibilities. Separate workshops are available for Non Managers.
Preparation: Participants will be sent a pre-workshop questionnaire to be completed and emailed to the facilitator.
To explain the difference between stress, resilience and pressure
- Help spot stress symptoms in yourself and others
- Identify causes of stress (work & home)
- Outline the responsibilities of the manager, employer and employee to prevent and manage stress
To help you to create a resilient and healthy workplace
To practice and discuss a range of coping techniques
- Highlight coping skills and resources available to increase resilience and prevent stress
- Develop a personal action plan to increase your own resilience – and that of your team, using the resilience toolkit
This workshop supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Facilitator: Sarah MacPherson
Date, time and venue: 1 day workshop
|23 February 2015||0930 - 1700||To Be Confirmed|
|08 June 2015||0930 - 1700||To Be Confirmed|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson