Participants: All new staff to UCL
UCL's President and Provost, Professor Michael Arthur will personally welcome all new staff to UCL. The event will last for approximately 90 minutes and will set the context of UCL and will focus on the themes contained within UCL 2034: The next 20 years.
A Question and Answer session with the Provost and a panel of senior colleagues from across UCL has been arranged with an opportunity to ask questions of the panel.
Following the event is a networking reception with colleagues representing a number of departments, clubs and societies from across UCL.
- Maintains an awareness of the wider context (UCL wide, national and international as appropriate) and responds accordingly
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Addresses challenges and manages change in support of corporate and local objectives
Programme to include:
- Professor Michael Arthur, President and Provost
- Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice Provost (International)
- Dr. Celia Caulcott, Vice Provost (Enterprise)
- Professor Chris Husbands, Vice Provost (Academic & London)
- Rex Knight, Vice Provost (Operations)
- Professor David Price, Vice Provost (Research)
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice Provost (Education)
- Charlotte Croffie, Director of Organisational Development
- Nigel Waugh, Director of Human Resources
Please read UCL 2034: The next 20 years.
Date, Time and Venue:
|01 December 2015||0950 - 1230||MacMillan Hall, Senate House|
|15 March 2016||0950 - 1230||Kennedy Lecture Theatre, ICH|
|26 May 2016||0950 - 1230||Wilkins Main Quad Events Venue|
Cost: No cost for UCL employees
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course contact: Khiera Yusuf
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.