All new staff to UCL
Overview: Welcome to UCL: one of the top three universities in Europe.
Professor Michael Arthur personally welcomes all new staff to London's Global University through a termly event hosted by Organisational Development (OD).
Each Provost Welcome takes about two hours and includes both personal presentations and video footage from the Provost and other Senior Staff at UCL.
- Maintains an awareness of the wider context (UCL wide, national and international as appropriate) and responds accordingly
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Addresses challenges and manages change in support of corporate and local objectives
Presentations in the Bloomsbury Theatre, Central Collegiate Building (on the UCL Main Quad, Gower Street); please see UCL Maps and Route Finder
- Professor Michael Arthur, President and Provost
- Professor David Price, Vice Provost (Research)
- Professor Sir John Tooke, Vice Provost (Health)
- Nigel Waugh, Director of Human Resources
Date, Time and Venue:
|25 March 2014||0950 - 1200||BLM Lecture Theatre|
|19 June 2014||0950 - 1200||BLM Lecture Theatre|
Cost: No cost for UCL employees
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course contact: Khiera Yusuf