Participants: All new staff to UCL
UCL's President and Provost, Professor Michael Arthur will personally welcome all new staff to UCL. The event will last for approximately 90 minutes and will set the context of UCL and will focus on the themes contained within UCL 2034: The next 20 years.
The Provost's Welcome will include a Question and Answer session with the Provost and a panel of senior colleagues from across UCL.
Following the event is a networking reception with colleagues representing a number of departments, clubs and societies from across UCL.
This event supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Programme to include:
- Professor Michael Arthur, President and Provost
- Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice Provost (International)
- Dr. Celia Caulcott, Vice Provost (Enterprise and London)
- Professor David Lomas, Vice Provost (Health)
- Rex Knight, Vice Provost (Operations)
- Professor David Price, Vice Provost (Research)
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice Provost (Education and Student Affairs)
- Charlotte Croffie, Director of Organisational Development
- Nigel Waugh, Executive Director of UCL Human Resources
Please read UCL 2034: The next 20 years.
Date, Time and Venue:
More dates will be available in the 2016-2017 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
Cost: No cost for UCL employees
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course contact: Patrick Sampson
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.