Participants: All new staff to UCL
UCL's President and Provost, Professor Michael Arthur will personally welcome all new staff to UCL. The event will last for approximately 90 minutes and will set the context of UCL and will focus on the themes contained within UCL 2034: The next 20 years.
A Question and Answer session with the Provost and a panel of senior colleagues from across UCL has been arranged with an opportunity to ask questions of the panel.
Following the event is a networking reception with colleagues representing a number of departments, clubs and societies from across UCL.
- Maintains an awareness of the wider context (UCL wide, national and international as appropriate) and responds accordingly
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Addresses challenges and manages change in support of corporate and local objectives
Presentations in the Darwin Lecture Theatre, please see UCL Maps and Route Finder.
- Professor Michael Arthur, President and Provost
- Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice Provost (International)
- Rex Knight, Vice Provost (Operations)
- Professor David Price, Vice Provost (Research)
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice Provost (Education)
- Charlotte Croffie, Director of Organisational Development
- Nigel Waugh, Director of Human Resources
Following reading the UCL Staff Induction website, you are invited to complete a quiz about UCL.
Please download the quiz here:
The winner will be announced during the networking session and the prize will be an opportunity for the winner and their team to meet and have coffee with the Provost and to discuss their perceptions of UCL.
Please submit your answers in the box provided at registration on the day of the event.
Date, Time and Venue:
More dates will be available in the 2014-2015 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
Cost: No cost for UCL employees
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course contact: Khiera Yusuf