Overview: The aims and objectives of the course, include enabling participants to:
- gain a wider understanding, for themselves and others, of some issues surrounding mental health
- gain a greater understanding of how and why positive and negative mental health affects business
- work more effectively with people experiencing mental health problems
This course supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- define mental health & some mental health problems
- relate to people's experiences
- help support people with mental health problems
- look after their own mental health
On completion of the course, all participants will receive a MHFA manual and certificate of attendance. The courses are delivered by an Approved MHFA Instructor who has completed a seven day programme accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
Facilitator: Anne Thomas, City and Hackney Mind
Date, time and venue: 3 hour course
|15 May 2017||1000 - 1300||7.07/7.07A Maple House|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Catherine Brown
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.