This course is for you if you are grade 6-8 with leadership or management responsibility, or if you anticipate taking on management responsibility within the coming year.
This one day course will help you to develop strategies to maximise the use of your time.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will have a fuller understanding of the tools and strategies to enable you to:
- integrate time management techniques into each day
- handle procrastination and interruptions
- develop a personal plan for maximising your time
- Demonstrates effective self management and focus
Desktop Learning topics
Melanie Eusebe, Fresh Ideas About the facilitator...
You may also be intersted in attending the following workshop on Performance Management: Getting the Best out of People
Date, time and venue: One day workshop
|14 May 2014||0930 - 1630||Malet Place Eng Bldg 1.04|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Natalia Mazzini-cea