Staff and line managers who have responsibility for giving guidance on grading and promotion procedures.
(You may wish to familiarise yourself with the content of the following prior to attending the session).
This course will enable participants to develop an overview of UCL grading and promotion procedures to enable them to effectively explain the procedures and support the professional development of direct reports.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will have a good understanding of:
- UCL Grading Procedures for Professional Services / Support Staff
- UCL Promotion Procedures for Academic and Research Staff and Teaching Fellows
UCL management competencies addressed:
- Demonstrates a commitment to (and promotes) equality and diversity ensuring UCL is an inclusive environment in which individuals are respected and unacceptable behaviours challenged
- Manages self and others in accordance with UCL policies and contributes to policy development as appropriate
Facilitator: Julie Wake, Consultant (Job Evaluation and Grading), HR Consultancy About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue: 1.5 hour workshop
We shall arrange dates for this workshop according to demand. To enable us to gauge demand please go to the UCL Training Booking System and Register to your Interest
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson