All staff with responsibility for handling tax in their departments.
The facilitator can provide specifically tailored training on general tax and VAT procedures. Individuals or departments requiring such training should contact Hiten Ruperelia (Rup) on ext. 53055.
This workshop aims to cover general points of VAT, Corporation taxation and PAYE
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session participants will have gained a better understanding of:
- When VAT is chargeable and recoverable
- How VAT should be administered and recorded
- Impact of other taxes on UCL
- Manages project and other workloads to meet timescales, budgets and deliverables
- Acquires and manages budgets and other resources effectively
HM Revenue & Customs Website for detailed information
Desktop Learning topics:
Facilitator: Hiten Ruperelia, Head of Financial Accounting, UCL
Date, time and venue: Half day workshop
More dates will be available in the 2016-2017 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.