Staff who will be required to chair meetings.
(Maximum of 8 places)
A practical seminar designed to assist staff to develop chairing skills for both formal and informal meetings.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of the chair person and note taker
- Know how to structure an effective meeting
- Demonstrate the skills required to manage an effective meeting
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Participates actively in Departmental, Faculty and UCL wide Committees, Working Parties, Investigatory Panels and other corporate roles as required
Desktop Learning articles:
On-line Learning programme:
Facilitator: Lindsay Wright, Consultant About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue:
|04 June 2014||1330 - 1700||Taviton 16 - ROOM 345|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Khiera Yusuf