Staff who will be required to chair meetings.
(Maximum of 8 places)
A practical seminar designed to assist staff to develop chairing skills for both formal and informal meetings.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of the chair person and note taker
- Know how to structure an effective meeting
- Demonstrate the skills required to manage an effective meeting
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Participates actively in Departmental, Faculty and UCL wide Committees, Working Parties, Investigatory Panels and other corporate roles as required
Desktop Learning articles:
On-line Learning programme:
Facilitator: Lindsay Wright, Consultant About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue:
|20 July 2016||1300 - 1630||Room 601 - Bidborough House|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Khiera Yusuf
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.