Staff who will be required to chair meetings.
(Maximum of 8 places)
A practical seminar designed to assist staff to develop chairing skills for both formal and informal meetings.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of the chair person and note taker
- Know how to structure an effective meeting
- Demonstrate the skills required to manage an effective meeting
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Participates actively in Departmental, Faculty and UCL wide Committees, Working Parties, Investigatory Panels and other corporate roles as required
Desktop Learning articles:
On-line Learning programme:
Facilitator: Lindsay Wright, Consultant About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue:
More dates will be available in the 2015-2016 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Khiera Yusuf