Participants: This programme is for UCL staff grades 7 and above.
Pre-requisites: Please review the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
The Accelerated Management Development Programme offers training support for existing managers and those with managerial aspirations within UCL with the overall aim of helping to better understand the manager’s role and be able to apply key managerial skills.
The Programme is designed to focus on the key management skills needed. It will enhance managers’ performance management capabilities within a matrix environment and increase their capabilities to use analytical, diagnostic, solution and reflection tools to improve workplace performance.
Our approach will be a logical step by step build up with each day split into separate sections. Therefore it is vital that delegates attend all four sessions of your cohort:
Cohort 7 (commencing November 2015):
- 2nd Nov 2015 (Module 1): You and the Organisation in Context
- 3nd Nov 2015 (Module 2): Operating with your Team
- 10th Dec 2015 (Module 3): Improving Self
- 11th Dec 2015 (Module 4): Leadership Communication
Cohort 8 (commencing January 2016):
- 13th Jan 2016 (Module 1): You and the Organisation in Context
- 14th Jan 2016 (Module 2): Operating with your Team
- 7th March 2016 (Module 3): Improving Self
- 8th March 2016 (Module 4): Leadership Communication
Cohort 9 (commencing April 2016):
- 27th April 2016 (Module 1): You and the Organisation in Context
- 12th May 2016 (Module 2): Operating with your Team
- 18th May 2016 (Module 3): Improving Self
- 7th June 2016 (Module 4): Leadership Communication
To review the modules please follow this link:
Desktop Learning topics:
Please note that you will need your line managers approval to attend and a £500 contribution from your department.
Facilitator: Stuart Maddocks, Clemorton Consultancy Ltd
Dates, time and venue:
|02 November 2015||0930 - 1630||tba|
|13 January 2016||0930 - 1630||tba|
|27 April 2016||0930 - 1630||tba|
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: OD Team
Cancellation: Please note that there has been a change to the cancellation policy. The course cancellation and no show fee is £100 starting from the 2015/16 academic year. This charge is applicable to Organisational Development Courses and supersedes all other information regarding this policy elsewhere on the UCL website and training booking system. Additional charges may be incurred on some courses. Read more about cancellation >>.