1-19 Torrington Place
9th and 10th Floors
London WC1E 7HB
Tel: +44 020 7679 1843
HR Information Office (Systems Team)
The HR Systems team is part of the HR Information Office which is responsible for managing UCL's HR web site, producing statistical data, and the development and maintenance of HR information systems.
If you have a problem with, or access issue to, an HR supported system, please login to https://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/helpdesk/helpdesk_web_form.php and using your UCL username and password, enter the details of the issue using pre-defined categories and free text The HR Systems Helpdesk opening hours are 10:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday. An answering service operates for calls received outside of core hours.
In addition to the generic service standards set out at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/docs/hr_service_standards.php, the service has the following specific standards:
1. Reports will normally be delivered within a maximum of 5 working days from receipt of the following details:
- Period to be reported on – i.e. point in time or between a range of dates;
- Definition of the staff group to reported on;
- Description of report output format e.g. raw data in spreadsheet, tabular, tabular with graphics or charts etc;
- Reports that require translations from UCL standard groupings to other organisation's standards for comparative purposes may require detailed discussion and should take no more than 10 working days.
2. Help desk problems will be acknowledged upon receipt and where possible responded to the same day. Where this is not possible, the service user will be notified and given an estimate of how long a response is likely to take. For further information, please see our Service Level Agreement document.
3. Adjustments to errors on the HR web site, will normally take place with 24 hours of notification.
4. Adjustments to internally designed HR applications will be delivered in accordance with priorities agreed when the specification is signed off. Adjustments will normally take place within 30 working days.
The HR Information Office act as the intermediary between HR and systems managers in UCL Information Systems, Management Systems and external third parties who supply systems to UCL HR.
If you have any enquiries about the HR Information service please contact:
- Rachna Kayastha, HR Information Manager 0203 108 3975 x 53975 - email@example.com
- Nikoleta Pappa, HR Infomation Officer (Reporting) 0203 108 3982 x 53982 - firstname.lastname@example.org