Contacting HR

1-19 Torrington Place
9th and 10th Floors
London WC1E 7HB
Tel: +44 020 7679 1843

Relocating to the UK

Moving overseas can be both exciting and daunting.

You may wish to contact UCL's Accommodation_Service whose aim is to assist new UCL staff with their accommodation needs when relocating to London.

For advice on financial matters, including tax and NI requirements please go to UCL's Payroll website.

Below is a list of websites for parents and carers providing support, information and advice about your child's learning and the English education system.

Local councils provide a range of education and training related services plus information on a wide range of childcare, services for parents and young people. Each local council will have its own policies on school term dates, admissions, transfers and pupil benefits.
UCL’s occupational health service also offers advice on a range of healthcare matters including accessing healthcare_services.

You also can find information on London’s transport system, and what’s on in London.

Please note that UCL cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites.